Milestones Early Childhood Learning Center
The Milestones Early Childhood Learning Center is a 330 student, 22,000 SF child care facility, completed by DBC in December 2019
About this Project
During the project DBC and ownership navigated zoning amendments and City of Reno Special Use Permits required for the allowed zoning of the child care facility.
The project also included easement negotiations required for design and NDOT permitting and right of way construction. DBC self-performed the 22,000 SF framing package in house utilizing pre-fabbed modular construction.
DBC project management team modeled the framing package allowing crews to start wall assembly prior to foundation and slab construction. DBC also managed the manufactured truss design, procurement and installation.
- 13 age specific classrooms, including a large gym / multi-purpose room for functions and indoor play
- Full commercial grade kitchen with type 1 hood and range, Ansel system.
- Antifreeze sprinkler system throughout the building and canopy overhangs outside
- Age specific plumbing fixtures including lower water closets and sinks for younger children
- CMU wall envelop with 14′ sound wall enclosing the property to provide a sound barrier for residential
- Self-performed framing, ACT ceiling, cabinet installation and finish carpentry.
835 Maestro Drive Reno NV 89511 US
Our high expectations for safety, quality, and customer service have created a reputation for employees and customers to know and trust Dennis Banks Construction. Not only does working safely help to ensure that the work is done correctly, but to also make sure that everyone who arrived at the jobsite that day returns home safely. We believe our employees are our most important asset, and we’re dedicated to maintaining their safety and health.
We have teamed up with Lancaster Safety Consulting, Inc. ( https://lancastersafety.com/) to make sure our workforce is safe and that we’re complying with all of the applicable OSHA regulations. Our employees have gone through their safety and health training, and understand that a world class safety program involves total company management. Everyone within our company knows that a job is never so urgent that we cannot take the time to preform our work safely.